Today, the nausea comes and goes... just like the past few days. I've been reading "You- Having a baby", but Dr. Oz. It's a refreshing book that is pretty down-to-earth with the writing style so you don't feel like you're in a lecture or like you need to chant "ohm." There are a lot of books out there right now that want to me barf, and I already have enough trouble with that;) The book has reminded me that although I have that "always hungry" feeling that I should still be smart about what I eat and that everything I eat, feeds the baby. Do I really want to feed Chucy THAT? I've slowly started returning to my healthy lifestyle, although it is still a challenge.
Morgan took the day off of work today to do some spring cleaning with me and start working on the babyroom. It's exciting to consider colors and also the furniture. We stopped by Babies R Us yesterday and really liked the rockers and furniture. Once we are able to successfully sell our exisiting furniture we will be able to accomplish more in the room.
That's all for now... 6 more days until we see our midwife.
~Rae
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I hope you start to feel better soon. Love you, Grandma S
ReplyDelete