(Photo to follow) We are in week 11, so crazy to think we're nearly finished with our first trimester! My belly's starting to pop out a bit and my pants are a bit snug... eek!!! So far, I think I've put on about 5lbs since the beginning of the pregnancy which is "normal" for the first trimester.
This weekend I have to take my Gluclose Tolerance Test and ingest this icky, sugary drink. Apparently, they don't usually do this test until week 26ish, but because I have Type II diabetes in my family, I have to take the test earlier. Our next big appointment is next Friday (the 7th) for our Translucency Ultrasound! The following week we have an appointment with our midwife.
We'll be sure to update with more belly pics and grammy present gifts!!!
~rae
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love the updates! Can't wait for more and can't wait to see you soon (hopefully)!!! Big hugs! ~Dawn
ReplyDelete