Today we've made it to 17 weeks! 2 more weeks to go until we have our anatomy sonogram. Hopefully we'll be able to know if we are having a boy or girl by then. Some friends have been telling me that sometimes you can't tell... but have advised me to go pee or move around a bit so the baby will change positions. I know Chucy will be cooperative:)
I have been feeling good and heartburn has subsided mostly. The Papaya Enzyme Pills have actually worked. I take them now on a few occasions when I really feel that I need them. I have been drinking more water and TRYING to eat better. I think my problem is how frequent and how much I eat. I'm afraid to see what the scale's going to say... I may be putting on too much too fast. We'll see.
I don't fit into most of my pants now and with my "tighter" shirts you can see a little bump. Some people at work are telling me I'm getting a rump and a pregnancy nose... what is that??? Oh well... guess I'm getting fat;) Our friends Kelly and Tricia gave us some maternity clothes, they will be helpful when I get a little bigger, as for now, THANK GOODNESS for belly bands!!!
Today's graduation at HMS, so I have to pseudo-dress up... Let's see what I can fit into?!?!?!? More pictures to come.
~Rae
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment