Tiffany and I go way back. We met at a middle school dance the first weekend back. She was sporting a very nice Debbie Gibson-esque hat and needed to be dragged on to the dance floor. We have been friends ever since.
~Morgan
We are excited to welcome our first baby. We hope to use this blog to remember this crazy adventure and share the experience with our loved ones.
Your Welcome! These sentimental mementos will mean so much to the both of you, and when your little Chucy Bean gets older she will greatly appreciate this little memento, too.
ReplyDeleteWe definitely go way back, Morgan. I will never forget meeting you at my very first dance. (FYI, Blossom inspired me to wear that hat and so many other oh so cool hats. :-) )I was so eager to get on the dance floor and shake my groove thing, but nobody was out on the dance floor. You saved the night by dragging me onto the dance floor and getting the party started. Thank you for your friendship, Morgan!