Pregnancy Tracker

Friday, September 10, 2010

Lucy's room is coming along....











We did quite a bit of work on Lucy's nursery last weekend. She is going to be one well dressed, little girl! The roomis looking pretty good. Sometimes we just open the door and say "Hi, Lucy's room".

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! So glad we are not the only ones that go in and talk to nursery regularly. I also tend to go through Emerson's clothes and tell her about them...lol. I still LOVE those homemade letters of Lucy's...TOO CUTE! We both have the owl theme going on. I can't get enough of the owls. Not much longer now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable room, I think it could be on HGTV! I love that you used your wedding colors, brown & green. I am so happy for you both. I wish you all the best! Sheila

    ReplyDelete