The past 2 days have been nausea-filled. I think it's all the wonderful smells of spring (e.g., mulch). I feel like I'm eating every 30 minutes as the nausea starts coming on. I predict I'm going to be a heifer by month 9... sigh.
As for exercise, I'm trying to figure out the right balance. Since we haven't seen our new OB/midwife yet, we're going off of studies for optimal heart rate while pregnant- looks like 140, which seems SOOO low to me. My alarm on my heart rate monitor goes off while I'm teaching kickboxing, but it's so quiet that I don't really hear it with the music playing. Hopefully when we go running, I will be able to hear it better. I'm feeling the difference with not working out as hard already... I embrace the body changes, I just want to stay healthy and be a great oven;)
Looking forward to the first sonogram in a month, and having our first visit with our OB/midwife. (We're still trying to figure out which one).
~Rae
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment