Pregnancy Tracker

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Trudging along...

Yesterday I had my biweekly chiropractor appointment, ahhh. Joey, my chiropractor extraordinaire, was able to alter the table a bit due to the discomfort I felt with my chest area. OUCH! He was able to lower the abdominal section of the table to relieve pressure in that area, that was much better. Surprisingly, not much effort was necessary to accomplish a realignment. Joey barely pushed to realign! Joey said that's pretty typical with the muscles and tendons loosening up to allow more room for the baby! Every day I notice my body changing, and it's miraculous.

Today, I'm feeling about average with my energy. I continue to feel "growth" and a bloated feeling in my abdomen and my hunger pangs are coming more frequently. I'm feeling a little more nauseated today, but all is well otherwise. Tomorrow, I'm scheduled for my next bloodwork, and next week will be the first sonogram. After about another 2 weeks, the fertility clinic will be finished with their tracking of our pregnancy and we'll be seen by an OB or midwife... so begins our search!!!

~Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment