Pregnancy Tracker

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blessed, Excited and Nervous!

We are still early in the pregnancy, so I find myself caught between a cautious delay in telling people combined with incredible excitement and the desire to tell everyone I see. We have started to expand the circle of friends and family who know. Just telling people gives me this sense of anxiety and elation. It is truly the most incredible thing that we are going through.

People say that pregnancy makes you see your partner in a different light. When I look at Rae and know that she is carrying our baby, that because of her our family will grow and we will experience the wonder of raising a child....I am even more in love with her.

She has been taking the physical changes pretty well. I am too happy to let the (very occasional) hormone induced crankiness bother me. We are both thrilled and beyond blessed to have so many people standing by our side on the journey.

~Morgan

1 comment: